Laser Diode Mount with or without Driver and Temperature Controller
(Butterfly type laser diode testing system)
Laser Diode Mount is used for install laser diode with butterfly package and DIP package. It is very easy to mount and dismount laser diode without soldering the laser diode pins. The laser mount has very good heat sinking capabilities for any cooled and uncooled lasers. Model number OELMP-100DIP for Dip package laser diode and OELMP-100DBUT for Butterfly package laser diode. Laser diode mount can work many different types of laser diodes like pump laser diode, DFB laser diode, SLD, LED, SOA.
Laser Mount only without Driver and Temperature Controller
Laser Mount with driver and temperature controller, with model number OELMT-100, is a complete turn key laser system or light source built with your own laser diode. With our high precision laser diode driver and temperature controller, the laser diode driving current of up to 3A, and laser diode operation temperature can be controlled and displayed on the instrument front panel. By changing the laser diode you will get a new laser system with different wavelength and power, a cost saving solution for engineers, researchers, and students working with laser and light source.
Laser Mount with Laser Diode Driver and Temperature Controller
- Both butterfly and dip laser diode package mounts available
- OELMT-100 can go up to 3 A driving current
- OELMT-500 can go to up to 1000 mA driving current
- Support pump laser, signal laser, DFB laser, SLD, SOA, LED
- With or without driver and temperature controller
- High Precision laser diode driver and temperature controller
- Good heat sink capacity
- Custom laser mount available
- Low cost solution
- Full engineering support
- Building custom made laser system and light source
- Testing laser diode with butterfly and dip package
- Good for lab use and temporary solution
- Pump laser, DFB laser, SLD, SOA and signal laser with single mode and multimode fiber
We have unbeatable low price for these products.
- Prices are updated regularly. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org