Hydrogen Loading System for Fiber Grating Fabrication
The hydrogen loading process can achieve ultrahigh UV photosensitivity in conventional Ge doped telecommunication fibres. The hydrogen loading system is used to diffuse H2 gas molecules into the fibre core at high pressure. With the hydrogen loading system, you can make Bragg gratings and long period gratings using affordable telecommunication fibres, instead of higher priced photosensitive fibers.
A new type of hydrogen loading system (patent pending) for fibre grating fabrication is now available from North Photonics LLC, with model number OEHLS-200. Our new fibre hydrogen loading system is a compact model with only one fibre loading chamber. More than 500 meters of fibre can be loaded into this fiber chamber.
- Large loading capacity: more than 500 meters of fibre
- Operating pressure: 1500 PSI
- Total size (W x L x H): 1' x 2' x 1'
- Easy fibre loading and unloading
- Easy operation
- System isolation preventing contamination from outside atmosphere
- Good uniformity from batch to batch, and within batches